The purpose of this legal disclaimer is to inform you of who we are, where you can contact us and what are the rules of https://weareoverview.com/ (hereinafter, “our website” or the “Web”), and its contents . Please read this Legal Disclaimer and our Privacy Policies carefully, as they are the rules that regulate our websites. Access to our website and its contents is free, but it implies that you have read and accept this Legal Disclaimer and our Privacy Policies. If you are not satisfied with them, please do not use our website or the services we offer you through it.
Who are we and what do we use our website for?
Our website is owned by The Overview Effect, S.L. (hereinafter, "TOE" or us), a company with registered office at Edificio Ática 2, Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33, Pozuelo de Alarcón 28224, Madrid, Spain; tax identification code B42826130 and email address email@example.com. TOE is registered with the Madrid Registry of Commerce, Volume 41322, Sheet 135, number of inscription 1, page number M-732426. We offer through our website information about our services and specialized content subject to the rules that we indicate below. We reserve the right to deny, suspend, interrupt or cancel the access or use, in whole or in part, of our website to users or visitors who breach any of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice or our Privacy Policies. We may include materials such as articles, studies, project descriptions, etc. on our website. for informational purposes only. We may modify, develop, or update these materials at any time without prior notice. We periodically update this Legal Notice and our Privacy Policies, so those that are in force and published at the time of use of our website will be applicable. If you have any questions regarding the Legal Notice or the Privacy Policies, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is our intellectual and industrial property policy on our website?
How should you use the web?
How do the links work on our website?
Links. We do not control other websites and content that may be available on our website through links, and therefore, we will not assume any responsibility for the information contained in them. The presence of these links or links is for informational purposes only and does not imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on our part, nor does it imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities. If you detect that any link redirects to pages with illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to moral services or content, you can contact us through email@example.com indicating in the message:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- The description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate condition of the link;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when you are not yourself. You must also provide proof of ownership of the rights and, where appropriate, the right of representation that allows you to act on behalf of the owner;
- The receipt by us of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the regulations relating to services of the information society and electronic commerce, effective knowledge of the activities and / or content indicated by the communicator.
What is the applicable law, and which courts are competent to resolve problems that arise regarding the use of our website?
The use of our website is governed by Spanish law. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of our websites will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city where TOE has its registered office, unless the regulations in force establish a different forum.
Who is responsible for the data?
For what purpose do you provide us with the data?
The data that you provide through the forms or means of contact available on the portal are necessary to be able to fulfill the purposes that we indicate in each of them and that are:
- The "Employment" form is created to evaluate your candidacy for possible vacancies at TOE.
- The "Contact" email is created to respond to all requests related to the Content and Services we offer.
- In the form you will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of your answers by including an asterisk. In the event that you do not provide us with any of the information we ask for, we cannot guarantee to meet the request or provide the corresponding service. The data that you provide us in no case will be used for purposes other than those that we indicate in each case.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment and, specifically, regarding the data that we request in the form or email:
- Data of your contact requests: we will keep your data until we have processed your request or answered the information for which you contacted us.
- Job application data: we will keep your data for a maximum of two years.
In the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, we will proceed to delete your data. This means that we will not be able to access your information and it will only be stored during the periods established by the applicable regulations to be able to respond to requests from the competent authorities and attend to possible responsibilities derived from the treatment.
What is our legitimacy for the treatment?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your consent. You can revoke it at any time, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Who do we communicate your data to?
TOE will not transfer the personal data of the users to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment. This means that we will not share your personal data with third parties except for:
- In the case of the “Employment” forms, we may communicate your data to the companies that are part of the TOE Business Group and to the TOE Clients in which the services are to be provided or may be provided.
- When we have a legal obligation to do so, we can communicate your data to the authorities and entities that require it.
The correct provision of the services requested by the user. TOE processors, that is, service providers who have to access your personal data in order to perform the functions for which they were hired, may have access to your personal data. In addition, we want to inform you that with these service providers contracts are signed for treatment managers that cover all the appropriate security measures to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with current data protection regulations.
What are your rights as the owner of personal data?
As a user of our websites, you have the right to exercise the following rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Right of access: you have the right to request information about what personal data of yours we are processing, if any. The information that we can give you in this regard is what data it is, for what purpose we use it or if we have communicated it to third parties or managers, among other aspects.
- Right of rectification: it is necessary that the information you provide us is correct and exact. In case you think that we have to rectify any data, you can ask us to correct it as soon as possible.
- Right of deletion and limitation of treatment: in case you do not want us to continue using your data, or that we only use it for limited purposes, you can exercise this right by indicating if you want us to proceed in this way either because you do not want us to continue treating the data. data for the purpose for which we collect them or because the reason for their treatment has disappeared.
- Right of opposition and not to be the subject of individualized decisions: we will not treat your information in any case if you object to the treatment, nor to make individualized decisions or develop personalized profiles.
Data controller: The Overview Effect, S.L. (TOE)
Postal address: Ática 2 Building, Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33, Pozuelo de Alarcón 28224, Madrid, Spain
Telephone: 913 525 942
Purposes of the treatment
The personal data that may be provided during the contracting and execution phases of the contract will be processed for the following purposes:
- Presentation and management of the offer directed to the client.
- Management, development and fulfillment of the Contract or collaboration / alliance.
- Compliance with applicable legal obligations.
- Have a uniform relationship of Clients and / or Suppliers, respectively, for the maintenance of the commercial relationship and inform, where appropriate, of products and / or services related to the object of the Contract that may be of interest to them.
Purposes of the treatment
The legitimacy of the aforementioned treatments is, respectively, the execution of the Contract, the fulfillment of the applicable legal obligations, the legitimate interest in managing the relations with its Clients and / or Suppliers, and the consent, where appropriate. Profiles will not be made from the information obtained, nor will automated decisions be made.
In the event that the data provided refers to individuals other than the participants in the processes described, the client must inform them in advance of the provisions set forth in this clause. The Parties guarantee the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them duly updated and to communicate any variation that occurs in them.
Likewise, in the cases in which, during the provision of services, the Provider makes evaluations of the degree of satisfaction of the Client that may involve processing of Personal data, the Provider will previously inform the interested parties of said circumstance. The legal basis of the treatment in these cases is the legitimate interest of the Provider in knowing the degree of satisfaction of the Client with the services provided. In any case, the information that is treated in relation to these evaluations will be strictly confidential, both with respect to the Provider's data and those of the Client.
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the contract and the fulfillment of the respective legal obligations, as well as, in relation to the maintenance of the Client / Supplier commercial relationship, as long as its deletion is not requested. The Parties will implement all the security measures that are necessary to protect the aforementioned data against any type of unauthorized, accidental or illegal access, partial or total destruction, loss, or alteration. Once the indicated periods have elapsed, they will be deleted, unless they must be kept blocked to comply with the applicable legal obligations.
Communications and transfers
No international assignments or transfers of this data will be made, except for those necessary for the execution of the service or where there is a legal obligation. In any case, it is guaranteed that such communications will be made to entities and complying with the requirements imposed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and other applicable legislation.
Exercise of rights
The owners of the Data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, deletion, opposition and limitation to treatment, as well as portability, unless they are subject to individualized automated decisions, and any others that may be applicable, in relation to the treatment of your personal data. For this purpose, the following channels may be used, accompanying a photocopy of the DNI or any other document that allows proof of identity:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: Paradigma Digital, S.L. Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33, Ático, 2, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.
In the event that you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
If you consider that your rights have been violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency on the website www.agpd.es.